Introducing URBAN GRUNGE* by ZOYA!
The NEW ZOYA Urban Grunge collection of creams, metallics & holos reinterprets Grunge with a modern twist for Fall 2016! Featuring six sleek, one coat, color saturated creams plus six coordinating linear, scattered holos and metal foil metallics to amp up the voltage of the season. All densely pigmented with a smooth application.
· AUGUST (ZP854): A full coverage gray like a fine, expensive leather with a mid-ranged, balanced tone.
· MALLORY (ZP853): A full bodied, vibrant Prussian blue with a deeply saturated color.
· TARA (ZP857): A purple plum with a balanced tone between red and purple.
· COURTNEY (ZP856): A deep red beet root shade.
· WYATT (ZP855): A true racing green with a deep pigment
· NOAH (ZP858): A mid-range taupe evenly balanced between yellow and grey
METALLICS & HOLOS
· ALICIA (ZP859): A linear holo with a touch of gold.
· TROY (ZP864): Liquid pewter with a foil finish and an edgy touch of black and gold.
· MERIDA (ZP861): A brilliant lush evergreen scattered holo.
· FINLEY (ZP860): A deep royal purple scattered holo.
· BRITTA (ZP862): A berry metallic with a red and purple, fuchsia flash.
· ASH (ZP863): A vibrant cherry with a red and gold metallic shimmer.
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AUGUST 15, 2016 ON ZOYA.COM
LOOKING FOR A PERFECT MANICURE? TRY GOING NAKED with COLOR!
· Clean and prep nails using Zoya Remove +.
· Apply one coat of Zoya Naked Manicure TM Basecoat.
· Follow with one coat of Zoya Naked Manicure TM Perfector to create an ultra-smooth surface.
· Next apply one to two coats of Zoya URBAN GRUNGE Nail Polish color.
· Top with one coat of Zoya Naked Manicure TM Glossy Seal.
· Finish by applying one to two drops of Zoya Fast Drops.
*Formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, camphor, THTP, parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide and lead.
Love the colors! Especially the blues and purples!
I am so glad I got see them in person, it confirmed the fact that I need them all!
Oooo! Great collection.
I totally agree!!!
Purple holo omg finallyyyy!!!! 😀
Emily Draher says
Can’t wait to see that silver in person 😀
It was amazing!!!! I can’t wait to see everyone’s swatches!!
I love that none of these is too vampy. For some reason, brands think F/W polishes ought to be super-vampy.
I agree! There are certainly some brighter takes on traditional fall colors. <3
Polished Hippy says
My dreams have come true! Gorgeous cremes and a full set of holo flakes. I am dying over here!
Hahahahaha! So true!!!!
Krystal E. says
Yep need all the holos.
I’m very excited about these holos and I can’t sit to try them!
Ok….I NEED all off the shades!!!
The Mani Café says
These look fab!