Zoya’s newest collection, INTRIGUING, has arrived for Holiday 2020! This collection offers a wide range of winter-themed shades and finishes including metallic greens, wintery blue micro-shimmers, and red-toned purple creams. This variety embodies the magic of the holidays.
· Nico ZP1058 – Zoya in Nico can best be described as a celadon-toned pearl with a touch of silver shimmer blended in.
· Eunice ZP1059 – Zoya in Euince can best be described as a chartreuse metallic green.
· Regina ZP1060 – Zoya in Regina can best be described as an alluring dark emerald green metallic.
· Meredith ZP1061 – Zoya in Meredith can best be described as a twinkling midnight sapphire blue with an icy light blue shimmer.
· Nisha ZP1062 – Zoya in Nisha can best be described as a deep royal blue-violet metallic.
· Koley ZP1063 – Zoya in Koley can best be described as a ruby pink metallic.
· Soko ZP1064 – Zoya in Soko can best be described as a wintery Poinsettia red cream.
· Beverly ZP1065 – Zoya in Beverly can best be described as a dark purple-toned red cream.
· Avi ZP1066 – Zoya in Avi can best be described as a smoky greige cream with a hint of red-brown.
· Brett ZP 1067 – Zoya in Brett can best be described as a deep charcoal indigo cream.
· Isti ZP1068 – Zoya in Isti can best be described as a wintery steel blue, textured PixieDust with a pop of brilliant royal blue for added vibrancy.
· Lottie ZP1069 – Zoya in Lottie can best be described as a soft champagne pearl with a hint of glistening shimmer blended in.
ZOYA.COM – AVAILABLE ONLINE OCTOBER 15th.
*10 FREE FORMULA: FORMULATED WITHOUT FORMALDEHYDE, FORMALDEHYDE RESIN,
DIBUTYL PHTHALATE, TOLUENE, CAMPHOR, TPHP, PARABENS, XYLENE, ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE and LEAD.
Leave a Reply